Terms & Conditions DentalCharting
You may download (PDF) our general terms & conditions in PDF format.
To open our Terms & Conditions, you will need a recent version of Adobe Reader. Download the latest version here for free.
- These Terms & Conditions apply to any offer by or agreement entered into with DentalCharting.
- Prior to completing the online transaction, the content of these Terms & Conditions shall be made available and must be agreed to by purchaser.
- DentalCharting reserves the right to supplement and/or amend these Terms & Conditions at any time.
- Divergence from or addenda to these Terms & Conditions are only binding if agreed to in writing.
- Any Terms & Conditions adopted by purchaser shall never have any relation to transactions between DentalCharting and purchaser.
- All prices listed are in local currencies, USD or Euros, unless otherwise stated on the www.dentalcharting.com website.
- DentalCharting reserves the right to change its prices at any time.
- Payment must be made without any form of discount or reduction in the stated currency by means of one of the online payment options provided.
- Purchaser shall receive a confirmation e mail at the end of the subscription process containing order details.
- All sales are definite.
- Purchaser cannot claim a 100% refund.
- Purchaser may claim a partial refund if he/she is not happy with the service provided by DentalCharting and notifies DentalCharting by e-mail within 15 days after the sale at: email@example.com. At the end of 30 days after the sale DentalCharting will refund to the purchaser the full subscription price minus the equivalent of a 30 day subscription price. If purchaser expresses the wish for refund later then 15 days after the sale, no refund will be made. If a refund is made, DentalCharting disconnects purchaser from the service.
- DentalCharting endeavours to make delivery without any time delay, inspite of potential latency due to slow internet connectivity.
- In light of 3.1, delivery of the online DentalCharting service and access to the use of it is instantaneous upon payment acceptance and finalization by the purchaser of the subscription sign up process.
- One month prior to the end of the subscription payment, the purchaser will be notified by e-mail and will be asked if subscription renewal is desired.
- If purchaser has a complaint about the DentalCharting service, then he/she should contact the DentalCharting Customer Service department. Customer Service can be reached by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. DentalCharting endeavours to answer all e mails as quickly as possible and within three workdays at the most.
- DentalCharting is only liable for damages sustained by purchaser if such damages are attributable to DentalCharting or if these are at DentalCharting's risk subject to mandatory statutory provisions. DentalCharting shall never be liable for any consequential damages.
- DentalCharting shall in no way be held liable for damages sustained as a result of improper use of the DentalCharting service.
- Claims resulting from deliberate intent, gross negligence or recklessness on the part of DentalCharting do not fall under the limitations and exclusions of this article.
- DentalCharting processes purchaser's personal details for purposes of acceptance, order processing, entering into purchaser agreements, customer relationship management, management information, product/service development and general strategy making.
- DentalCharting shall ensure that all personal information provided will be treated confidentially and with the greatest of care.
- DentalCharting shall ensure that all patient information provided will be treated confidentially and with the greatest of care.
- DentalCharting shall not divulge personal or patient details to third parties without purchaser's express prior permission, unless legally obliged to do so.
- Intellectual Property
- Copyright applies to the DentalCharting website and service. Copyrights belong to DentalCharting. By accepting these Terms & Conditions, purchaser accepts and acknowledges these rights.
- Applicable law and Disputes
- Dutch Law applies to these Terms & Conditions, as well as the online purchase of the DentalCharting service and all disputes arising from this agreement or from agreements deriving from it.
- All disputes arising from the online purchase of the DentalCharting service or deriving from the use of it that cannot be resolved by means of negotiation between DentalCharting and purchaser shall be submitted to the competent court in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Leiden, The Netherlands, November 2011
Filed with the Leiden Chamber of Commerce, The Netherlands.